I’ve really been embracing this journey. I’m on a quest for 2017 to drop this extra 15-20 lbs that I’ve put on over the past 15 months.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to mean not having good food, enjoy the food and enjoy the journey.
Today, I decided to make some healthy treats for my fiancé and I ….
TOTAL TIME: 18-20 mins, PREP 10 MINS, COOK 8-10 MINS
- 1 package whole wheat flour tortillas (you can also use flax or your other healthy faves)
- Coconut Oil (melted)
- Cinnamon sugar (I make my own using Stevia and cinnamon)
- (on one portion I added Frey’s Premium Cocoa)
OTHER ITEMS REQUIRED
- Pizza cutter
- Grill/Basting brush (I use a silicone one)
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- Brush melted coconut oil over the entire top of tortilla.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut into 8ths.
- Place onto a cookie sheet (I added parchment paper) and bake at 350 degrees till light brown (not too dark), approximately 8 to 10 minutes.