This iced coffee recipe is super easy to make and is loaded up with protein, so you’re getting your caffeine boost and protein all in one. My version uses vanilla-flavored protein powder and has a fairly strong coffee flavour.
Gather Your Ingredients
(makes 1 serving)
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup chilled strong-brewed coffee (using the cold-brew method, or simply prepare a strong cup of coffee ahead of time and refrigerate)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup milk (I used Almond Milk)
Creamy French Vanilla Isagenix Isalean Shake: Low-glycemic shake with energy-fueling carbohydrates, good fats, vitamins and minerals, and 24 grams of high-quality protein.
- Superior branched-chain amino acid profile
- Active enzymes to help ease digestion
- Essential trace minerals
- Natural ingredients with no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- No trans fat
Isagenix Premium Blend Coffee: Infused with Minerals, Green Tea Extract & Coconut Oil. Slow roasted. Fairly traded. 100% Arabica Coffee. Green tea extract, coconut oil and minerals are added to improve both the quality and flavour. The green tea complements the coffee’s natural antioxidant powers, while trace minerals offset acidity and the coconut oil adds a pleasant, buttery finish.
Simply combine all ingredients in a blender (I used a Nutri Bullet) for about 30-40 seconds or until all ingredients are blended.
If a thicker consistency is desired, simply add more ice.