These egg muffins are loaded with all your breakfast favourites! Perfect for busy mornings and quick on the go snacks …
I’ve been eating a lot of eggs lately and was looking for a way to change up the ways I’m cooking them, and decided to go back to an old fan favourite.
Recipe makes 6. I cook for one, so I’ve decreased the amount to 6 rather than a dozen.
- 6 large eggs
- mushrooms (your favourite) – I used white common mushrooms
- 1/3 cup cheese cubes (I used old cheddar)
- hot salsa (to taste)
- salt/pepper (to taste)
I don’t drink milk – but feel free to add milk to your recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large (glass) mixing bowl, combine eggs and whisk well.
- Stir in cheese, arugula, salsa, salt, and pepper.
- Divide mixture evenly among 6 greased muffin cups (mine are square)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until centers are set and muffins are beginning to brown.
These make breakfast fast and easy OR a quick on the go healthy snack and they’re soooooo good ♥️